The Crosby Miami WORLDCENTER
THE NEW PROJECT THAT WILL REVOLUTIONIZE DOWNTOWN MIAMI.
The Crosby offers investors the opportunity to be part of the magic of Miami, offering access to the urban avant-garde of the city and its cosmopolitan pulse.
Beautifully designed common spaces set a sophisticated tone, while each fully-appointed residence is the ideal place for self-expression. The Crosby ushers in a dynamic new lifestyle in Miami, where the city’s best dining, shopping and recreation are just steps away.
355 to 828 ft²
1 to 2
1 to 2
- Over 22,000 sq. ft | 2,050 m² of amenities
- Expansive rooftop resort-style pool with jacuzzi, cabanas and grilling stations perfect for entertaining
- Private rooftop restaurant/bar
- Italian inspired trellis garden
- Inviting fire pit lounge with breathtaking views of the Biscayne Bay skyline
- State-of-the-art fitness center featuring saunas and plunge pools
- Clubroom with private dining and stunning views
- Convenient juice and coffee bar
- Spacious coworking center
- Gaming lounge
- Curated museum quality art throughout all common areas
- 24/7 security services, high- speed elevators, and controlled property access
- 24/7 concierge services
- European porcelain flooring
Points Of Interest
- MUSEUM PARK: Breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay and the glittering Miami skyline around, it is a gorgeous undulating green expanse of 30 acres. The park is home to the Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science and its waterfront treasure – Perez Art Museum Miami.
- FTX ARENA: FTX Arena, home to the Miami Heat, is 20,000 seat international, versatile venue in a vibrant waterfront setting. Located in the center of booming Downtown Miami and the Entertainment District, FTX Arena hosts 80+ non-basketball events each year. Including A-list concerts, family shows, sporting events, National Conferences, and more.
- ADRIENNE ARSHT CENTER: The Adrienne Arsht Center, designed by worldrenowned architect Cesar Pelli, is one of the most important performing arts venues, with two major single purpose halls created to present the finest in classical and popular entertainment, from ‘Hamilton’ to ‘Don Quixote’.
- MIAMI WORLDCENTER: Miami Worldcenter is stated to be a magnetic destination for tourists and business visitors in the heart of Downtown. This $4 billion, 27-acre, mixeduse development is the biggest in the U.S. after New York’s Hudson Yards.
Canada: 647 402 3660
Toll FREE : 1877 758 1142